Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ribbons and Puffy Sleeves

Those were the only requirements for this little dress, according to my little princess. We were headed to Disneyland and I had to make sure she would be going in style!

This dress was surprisingly easy to make. I had originally go to the store, picked up the Tangled pattern and copied the measurements and fabric requirements and got all of the supplies. Then I promptly put the pattern back on the rack. I have a hard time paying full price for patterns, so I was going to go home and wing it. But when I got to the register, I was informed that the pattern was only $1!! I picked that sucker right back up and my life just got a TON easier:)

I definitely didn't follow every detail in the pattern...do I ever?? But I made it just what we wanted it to be. Needless to say, she was thrilled with it, and can't wait to wear it for Halloween as well.


post signature

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I love $1 patterns!! Beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...